Wine tour : Bandol and Cassis (full day)
The Cassis appellation is well known particularly for its white wines and their finesse, due to the influence of the sea. On the other hand, the Bandol appellation is known mainly for its rosé wine, although it also produces outstanding reds from the grape variety of Mouvèdre (the Spanish Monastrell). A wine country tour is an excellent opportunity to get to know this beautiful region, renowned for its sunshine and its laid back life style.
- We head towards Bandol for a fist winery visit and tasting. In the second half of the morning we go for a second tasting still in the Bandol appellation.
- Lunch can be arranged in Oullioules, on the hights of the Bandol vineyards, or on the sea front.
- The afternoon is in the Cassis appellation for the last tasting of the day: discovery of the three colours of Cassis.
- Duration : 8 am to 5.30/6 pm
- Starting from Avignon (A 20€ flat fee is added for all pick-ups more than 10 km out of Avignon).
- Lunch is not included – Count 25€/35€ per person.
Prices and reservations
(Lunch not included)
Conditions of reservation
Reservations are finalised by the payment of a reservation fee of 40€ per person, up until 48 hours before departure.
All credit cards except AMEX are accepted (by secured Payplug payment) and cash. Checks are accepted for reservations only. Tips can only be accepted in cash.
A 20€ flat fee is added for all pick-ups more than 10 km out of Avignon